Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Life just seems to be passing me by, whizzing, running on like I coudn't even catch up if I was running.  I only hope I can squeeze in enough time spent with my kids to be satisfied with it when I'm old and their gone.  I'm so glad I have them around so much.  I feel like I am slowly morphing into something more, I know why God wants us to have kids.  Giving up the good for the best.  Ahhh...  but it takes so much effort to not be selfish.  I will be so glad in those grandma years when I am trying to remember all those things I used to think I wanted to do.:)

6 comments:

::lindsay said...

That's so funny because I was thinking the same thing the other day...

Allison said...

i know exactly how you feel.

Megan said...

ohhh, those eyes!
you've hit it right on the head

The Warner Family said...

Thanks for that sweet thought. Sometimes in moments of utter caious, all you have to do is look at their faces and then you know why you do what you do every day!

Amy said...

I know what you mean!

Jan said...

Hi. I'am sorry that I didn't see your comment sooner. I threw my paper away this time, because I am not going to beable to go this spring. But last year, I believe that the cooking class was in March. It is at the Seventh Day Adventist Church. You could easily call them and ask. I have in the past. If I come across someone that has the information, I will pass it on to you. Good luck.