Saturday, April 12, 2008

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, Boy..........




2 weeks, 2 weeks tomorrow.  It took so long yet it's going so fast:)  4 births I've had and yet 4 completely different experiences.  I think the lord must have something new for me to learn each time.  Elias made me work for him a little more, maybe he wanted me to know how much he was worth or maybe it was just so I could be a little bit more humble of a person, all I know is that birth has made me closer to Christ.  Such a physical feat I couldn't do alone!  He has suffered way greater for my sake so I think this small suffering for my own child is only fitting.  I am no perfect mamma of 4 kids, it's hard but I am so overwhelmed by gratefulness at having 4 beautiful perfectly healthy children.  Could there be anything greater?  Thank you to her and to her.  Thank you also to beautiful grandmas.  What a blessing to have them here for me.  


Today-A beautiful saturday with yard sales all over,  Today-a husband and child racing west, Today- a beautiful sister-in-law doing what it takes, living a real life and being such an inspiring example to me of commitment that I am all choked up:)Happy married life to you.    Missing them all.  

7 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

i am wishing you were here in this sweet moment today. what a beautiful post. what a beautiful boy. what an awesome family we have. i love you! lindsay

Megan said...

he is a beautiful baby! i am so glad that i got to see you the other day. i really want to talk when you have time, to hear your experience. I did meet Fran, and I really liked her and felt good, so did husband. have a beautiful sunday too!

tharker said...

This post has me all choked up now. Thanks for that one Amelia ;)

Elias has the sweetest face. He looks so much like Asher to me. I can't believe that it has been two weeks already! That is amazing.

Referring to your post; I don't know that I know of a more humble person than you. Honest and for true. (My 5 year old niece says that all of the time, and I just think it is adorable)

cathmom said...

We missed you Amelia and are so grateful that you and Elias were doing well enough for Jeff and Gabriel to come to Jade's wedding. So much LOVE to you, Faith, Asher and Elias River. Your big boys are about half way home by now.
CathMom

Jade said...

Thank you so much.
For being so nice to me.
And for the lovely clothes. I love them.
I wish you could have been here.
But you have such a pretty baby.
I'm excited for you.
You are so sweet Amelia.

Jan said...

A Beautiful post for a beautiful babe from a beautiful mother.

Love the gratitude.

Pres8Jes said...

i dont know when, but i cant wait to meet my new nephew, he is adorable! i miss you amelia!