Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bruschetta on whole wheat bread, cucumbers, tomatoes, and cantelope from the garden and zucchini quiche-eat up!


I must say I really feel like my blog has all but died but I guess it gets as much time as I have to dedicate to it.  This time of year is really the busiest for me so though I probably don't look like much through my blogging eyes I sure hope I'm getting credit somewhere else.  Needless to say I did have to take this one picture the other night for being proud of myself for accomplishing a good dinner (yes it's been that busy).  Also all this "Nie Nie" stuff is really making me want to go Veggie, anyone else?  Maybe it's my time.:)  I hope they're doing okay.  Happy learning season!

3 comments:

The Warner Family said...

Hey, thanks for leaving me a message. Not much up with us. I just have to say that I think my body would go in to shock, if I ate as healthy as you guys do! Hope to hear from you soon. Stalk ya later!

S. Schuller said...

Your table spread looks great! I'm so impressed with your homegrown meal! And, we have actually gone mostly vegan around here, mostly due to things I've been learning about for several months. I think it's in line with the Word of Wisdom, at least the "eat meat sparingly" part.

Ms. Kristen said...

Beautiful home grown food! Very nice! Nie would be proud!