Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19, 2010



Where do these days go? I was sitting in a restaurant face to face with my now 8 year old 'only girl' and I was filled with love, appreciation, awe and respect for her. Memories of her birth and our life when she was born came back to me, it was such a hard time but she brought such a bright spot to us. Her contribution to my life, to society, to her family are endless. I am so grateful for this. There is nothing more humbling that being witness to what they bring to life. I already miss her when I think about her growing up. We are the only girls. I love you Faith. (photo taken by Lindsay Stoyan)

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful daughter. Beautiful post.

Camie at "Home is where they love you" said...

Wow, beautifully written. Our children grow way too fast. Love Ya! (I totally miss you).