Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am a sloppy blogger and I don't keep it up pretty but maybe I should. All things in order like your house? Anyway I am committing to something that will actually be hard. This girl has actually asked me several times about "eating right" of which I have given some pathetic answers or not really fond the time to really answer. I mean who really is an expert at this anyway right?? It's my passion but when confronted with it I feel the inadequacies mounding up, if I tell people something I want it to be perfect! That said saying nothing really doesn't work either so for her birthday (which is today) I am committing to a 2 week journal of what we eat. Wish me luck and don't hate me if there might be a little birthday cake snuck in there. This is also a link to a blog I post on sometimes with recipes. http://eatcooksmart.blogspot.com/ I'll try to do better at that too!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Have you read "In Defense of Food?" Is it good? I have been interested in picking up a copy.

naturaljoy said...

yea read it!