Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 19, 2010

Breakfast:

(Faith's requested birthday breakfast)
Potatoes, eggs, bacons and cheese mixed together.
Orange juice.

Lunch:

Rice noodle and chopped vegetables,
(Faith's requested birthday lunch)
grilled cheese with fries.

Dinner:

Chip dip:
homemade refried beans
salsa
sour cream
cheese
tomatoes
onions
olives
(All of these are layered on top of each other)

Red rice

nachos


Homemade chocolate birthday cake with whipped cream frosting with organic caramel ice cream.

I know what you're thinking. Why bother with organic ice cream? It's obviously not good for you. Good point. My only reasoning is quality. If I'm going to buy anything that we are going to put into our bodies why not make it the best you can, I mean for your bodies sake right? If I buy a smaller carton of ice cream with better quality ingredients maybe it will cost the same as the big one that has 50 ingredient but what are those ingredients anyway and why do I need that much ice cream?:) Don't forget also where that milk came from and what's been fed or done to the cows.
(Faith's requested birthday dinner)

No comments: